I stopped podcasting about a year ago when the writing of my grammar book laid siege to all my time and creative energies. Now that the book is about to publish, it’s time to bring this blog back to life as a sort of book tie-in.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Table of Contents
- Adjectives (1)
- Adjectives - Pronominal (1)
- Articles (1)
- Book Tie-In (1)
- History of this Blog (1)
- Nouns (4)
- Nouns - Classes of (1)
- Nouns - Principal Functions of (2)
- Nouns - Properties of (2)
- Parts of Speech (1)
- Pronouns (2)
- Pronouns - Agreement with Antecedent (1)
- Pronouns - Compound Personal (1)
- Pronouns - Compound Relative (1)
- Pronouns - Demonstrative (1)
- Pronouns - Indefinite (1)
- Pronouns - Interrogative (1)
- Pronouns - Personal (1)
- Pronouns - Relative (2)
My Books.English Grammar in Review thoroughly explains the traditional model of English grammar - the one most often taught in public schools...An affordable and classroom-tested resource that provides only the information students need most often and -- according to the author's own students -- is easier to use than the actual MLA Handbook..
Latest TweetsA Starbucks gift from a kind student. http://t.co/iWzEWXC5dB
Grading Macbeth essays, glad to see how well my students understand counter argument.
Listening to Beethoven, drinking great coffee, luxuriating in the cool air and autumnal leaves, what is there not to love about this day?
On my iPod.