I stopped podcasting about a year ago when the writing of my grammar book laid siege to all my time and creative energies. Now that the book is about to publish, it’s time to bring this blog back to life as a sort of book tie-in.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Table of Contents
- Adjectives (1)
- Adjectives - Pronominal (1)
- Articles (1)
- Book Tie-In (1)
- History of this Blog (1)
- Nouns (4)
- Nouns - Classes of (1)
- Nouns - Principal Functions of (2)
- Nouns - Properties of (2)
- Parts of Speech (1)
- Pronouns (2)
- Pronouns - Agreement with Antecedent (1)
- Pronouns - Compound Personal (1)
- Pronouns - Compound Relative (1)
- Pronouns - Demonstrative (1)
- Pronouns - Indefinite (1)
- Pronouns - Interrogative (1)
- Pronouns - Personal (1)
- Pronouns - Relative (2)
My Books.English Grammar in Review thoroughly explains the traditional model of English grammar - the one most often taught in public schools...An affordable and classroom-tested resource that provides only the information students need most often and -- according to the author's own students -- is easier to use than the actual MLA Handbook..
Latest TweetsFinished writing a quiz for tomorrow. Writing my own materials for Into the Wild.
A student made this for me for Thanksgiving. http://t.co/zGBW0avPyR
For the quiz on Into the Wild tomorrow. http://t.co/uOSk6my6O5
On my iPod.